Many people are involved in the process and implementation of Treasure Tampa. A team of business, community, and arts leaders review applications in a two phase process; (1) the Letters of Interest (LOI) and (2) Applications. This panel works together, facilitated by The Gobioff Foundation, to ensure that the process is fair and equitable. The panelists use rating instruments created by the Gobioff Foundation at both phases of the review process. During the decision making process averages of these ratings are used to inform the panel discussion.
Phase 1: Letter of Interest
- Review panelists individually rate each Letter of Interest submitted
- Review panel determines which projects will be invited to submit an application for Treasure Tampa
The following documents were developed by the Gobioff Foundation for evaluating Treasure Tampa LOIs. They are a good resource to refer to before applying in order to better understand how the application will be evaluated.
Evaluation Rating Form, Scoring Alignment Table
Phase 2: Application
- Review panelists individually rate each Application submitted
- Review panel identifies projects to fund
- Review panel will recommend funding amounts for each project
Phase 3: Project(s) Execution
- Recipients Notified
- Project(s) Implemented
- Project(s) Provide Feedback
- Letter of interest due - January 14th, 2019
- Notification of invitation to submit application - February 11th-13th, 2019
- Full application due - March 27th, 2019
- Notification of recipients - May 1st, 2019
Step 1 - Download the LOI Worksheet and fill out the information prior to entering the data online.
Step 2 - Login or create an account in the online grant portal and enter the information you collected on the LOI worksheet into the online form for submittal.
This years Treasure Tampa grant process is now closed.