There will be many people involved in the process and implementation of Treasure Tampa. A team of business, community, and arts leaders will be reviewing a two phase process; (1) the Letters of Interest (LOI) and (2) Applications. This panel will be working together, facilitated by The Gobioff Foundation, to ensure that the process is fair and equitable. The panelists will use rating instruments created by the Gobioff Foundation at both phases of the review process. During the decision making process averages of these ratings will be used to inform the panel discussion.
Phase 1: Letter of Interest
- Review panelists individually rate each Letter of Interest submitted
- Review panel determines which projects will be invited to submit an application for Treasure Tampa
Phase 2: Application
- Review panelists individually rate each Application submitted
- Review panel identifies projects to fund
- Review panel will recommend funding amounts for each project
Phase 3: Project(s) Execution
- Recipients Notified
- Project(s) Implemented
- Project(s) Provide Feedback
Check out the important Application Dates.