- Creativity: The heart of the project must be art, creativity, artists, or culture.
- Community: The community impacted by the project must be involved either in the design, creation, or implementation of the project.
- Collaboration: The project will be a multi-sector partnership between the public, private, or non-profit sectors. A minimum of two sectors are expected to be involved in the project.
- Region: The project must happen within the City of Tampa (Tampa Map) or the neighborhood served by the University Area Community Development Corporation (UACDC Map).
Special Considerations: aspects of the project that will be taken into consideration but are not required.
- Diversity embraced
- Local artists employed
- Low socioeconomic status population impacted
- Event or project is accessible to all populations.
- Works to solve a well defined community problem
Treasure Tampa will fund up to $30,000 to one or multiple projects in each grant cycle. The amount awarded to each project may vary. Letters of interest should not exceed a $30,000 request.
Funding is for a 12 month period beginning on the date the grant recipient is announced. Project must start within 6 months of that date, and be completed within one year.
Please check out our FAQ for additional information.
Interested in partnering or collaborating with us on Treasure Tampa? Contact Us!